Shopping Haul, wannabe sporty and outfit inspirations

16. Februar 2015

This post is about the clothes I bought. By the way I'll show you some outfit inspirations.


Let's begin with the things I bought in Primark. First of all, I got me a double-sided scarf. The one side is black and white checkered, while on the other side there is red pattern on it.



Jacket : H&M
Pants : Zara
Shoes: Adidas 
Scarf: Primark

 I also bought a green and black cardigan. It's sooo cozy due to the size. Unfortunately, it looks warmer than it actually is, which is why I always have to wear a little black jacket underneath it.


Cardigan: Primark
Shoes: YKX & Co

I wasn't really looking for any sports clothing, but I ended up buying more sports clothing than casual wear. I found some simple black shorts with a hint of grey. They fit me well, but if combine them with a top, it covers the grey border.

Top: H&M
Pants: Primark
Shoes: Nike


While I was searching for a snap-back by snipes for my boyfriend, I spot a black and grey top by nike. The back of a bit transparent and dotted just like the brand name on the front side. You can wear the top without an undershirt.

 

The adidas store had a great sale. I got 50% off on everything I bought. I found some black leggings. They are a bit too large, but I like them anyway.


My last purchase is a printed blouse for the next summer.



 

Blouse: Primark
Pants: Forever21

Kommentare

  1. Hallo und guten Morgen,

    alles ganz hübsch und nett..nur bei uns sind noch Minus in der Gradzahl!

    LG..Karin..

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Tatsächlich ist es bei uns auch noch ziemlich kalt, ich zieh dann einfach noch eine weitere Jacke an! :) Danke, LG

      Löschen
  2. Der Schal gefällt mir unheimlich gut, ich glaube, ich muss mal zu Primark!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dann musst du dich beeilen, hab gehört der wäre in vielen Läden schon ausverkauft ;) LG

      Löschen
  3. Hey, you found some really great clothes! I love the cardigan in the second picture. I really like your blog and I'm a new follower :) Check out my blog if you like: www.thesmallnoble.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, that's nice to hear! I'll have a look :)

      Löschen
  4. Toller Post!
    Interessant zu lesen :)
    Alles Liebe
    Sina <3

    vanillacream1.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen